1 Day Yuanyang Bada Hani Rice Terraces Hiking Tour
The area of Bada Rice Terraces expands in a large-scale, including Qingkou Village, Hani Town, Dayutang Village, Quanfuzhuang Village, Bada Village and Malizhai Village. The scenery along the hiking...
Code of Tour: TLG0000007827
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Qingkou-Dayutang-Quanfuzhuang-Bada-Malizhai-Shengcun
Departure City: Yuanyang County
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour:
The area of Bada Rice Terraces expands in a large-scale, including Qingkou Village, Hani Town, Dayutang Village, Quanfuzhuang Village, Bada Village and Malizhai Village. The scenery along the hiking route is extremely charming and you will meet the colorful ethnic cultures on your way.
- Enjoy the fabulous view of 1000 mu rice terraces.
- Experience the local market and ethnic culture.
- Watch the sunset of acres of rice terraces.
Day 1 Qingkou-Dayutang-Quanfuzhuang-Bada-Malizhai-Shengcun
Sightseeing and Activities:local ethnic market, sunset of the rice terraces
Bada Rice Terraces is the most spectacular site in Yuanyang Terraced Fields. The roads is paved with slabstone, which is easy for walking. In the morning, You will pay a visit to the local ethnic market. Ladies will dress up in their best and most colorful traditional dresses to go to the market. Most of people are very friendly and warm and do not mind to be photographed if one ask politely (for photographers, zoom lenses are more appropriate and less intrusive).
In the afternoon, you will hike around Bada Rice Terraces for 2-4 hours according to your physical strength. The route is combined with Qingkou Village, Dayutang Village, Quanfuzhuang Villages, Bada Village and Malizhai Villages. You will feel the grandness of Acres of rice terraces and be impressed by the unartificial scenery with rivers, villages, forest and rice terraces. The amazing day comes to the end after enjoying the fascinating sunset of the rice terraces.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.